Friday, April 10, 2009

First post!

Well, today is Friday, April 10th, 2009, and I have yet again spent my day at home doing nothing. I don't really know what I'm going to do with this blog considering I already keep my own personal journal. I don't really have any freakishly amazing pictures like my brother, Jordan has. So I guess this blog is really pointless really. I don't know how often I'll keep it updated either. Anyway, now that you know my aim for this page, I guess I could start studying for my Human Anatomy test on Monday next week, but I am not feeling it. I think I'll start sometime soon though. I should probably start packing to go home this weekend too. But I don't really feel like doing that either. So, as you can probably tell, I am really motivated and on top of things. I really have no desire to do anything but just be out on my mission. That's right, I should get my mission call within the next few weeks! I'll keep you updated. Anyway, I think I'll clean my room now and start to get ready to go home. Thanks for toughing out my first blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment