Saturday, April 11, 2009

Just some normal Saturday fun.

Well, the day started off with me waking up at noon. My mother, brother and I then went to Provo for my cousin, Calvin's farewell type dealio. He is going on a mission to London, England! And he is speaking the last language I would have thought someone in London would speak--Mandarin Chinese! Crazy, I know. Anyway, were were there and we were having a jolly good time eating food and talking. Then we started playing the Wii. My aunt decided she was going to try a balancing game on the Wii. (See video) Anyway, it was hilarious! We all looked so funny trying to keep our balance! After we said our farewells, we came home. I was just sitting here wondering what I should do when my best friend, Rob, called me. He was coming to pick me up. So we went down by Smoot Park and he got out a little contraption he made. It was a wake boarding rope--only it wasn't for wakeboarding. It was for longboarding! So we tied it to the back of his car and he got on the longboard. We went back and forth in front of Lacey Essig's home for about 20 minutes. After our last run, we were ready to turn around and go again when who should pull up but a copper!! He beckoned us to come to him. Once we had approached his car, he said, "You guys can imagine how illegal it must be to be pulled by a rope on a skateboard. I can ticket you for that you know. Don't let me catch you doing it again." All the while, we were looking like little three year olds being chastized by our mother. Haha not really, but it was still pretty funny. Anyway, then we went to talk to Lacey for a minute. When we were leaving, there was another cop sitting in the lower parking lot of Smoot Park. It was pretty funny, and as we drove by, I waved at him. Anyway, that was pretty much the exciting part of my day. Then we went back to Rob's house and watched a movie. Partay! Well, time for bed, ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Amber's brother went on his mission to London and spoke mandarin Chinese too! :)But yes. That is all my friend. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The po-po caught you ridin dirty, yeeeaah booooyyyz!

    ReplyDelete