Tuesday, April 14, 2009

the "post-it" post

so i had to write a paper for my intro to physical therapy class which was due today. and ironically enough, my father sold my laptop this weekend. hmm...how convenient. so my next door neighbor, kind angie macfarlane let me use her computer...but of course i didn't actually get to writing my paper until about 12:30 am.

and so i started writing my paper in their room. by this time, ashley, her roommate, went to bed while i was still writing. after a little while, angie came back into her room and i was still working on my paper. i told her we should prank ashley by putting up post-it notes all over her side of the room so that when she woke up, she would be startled. we started writing some notes, but then angie said she had to go to bed because she had a 7:30 class in the morning. eventually, angie started getting ready for bed and it was about 1:30 when she was finally asleep.

and so, this may sound creepy, but i was in their room writing my paper on the laptop till about 2:30. once i finished, i decided to do the work that angie couldn't complete and pay her back for her lack of effort. :)

i wrote nearly 90 post-it notes and placed them all on their desks. i had the random-est comments on them. if you care to know what some of them are, feel free to ask angie and ashley! but i must say, it required constant creativity. and constantly creative i was! it was quite funny actually! and then i had to print my paper and both of the girls stirred when it beeped way loudly. angie even woke up and looked at me, thank goodness she didn't see the post-it notes! anyway, then i took pictures of the post-it notes and even of the funny looking sleepers. it actually woke up angie when the camera flashed in her face and she said, "hey..." i then responded with a "goodnight" and i went home to go to sleep.







good times past midnight in the snow residency hall.

2 comments:

  1. OMG(osh)! Lack of effort my eye! And funny looking sleepers...Ashley and I look like angels when we sleep. Acutally, we ALWAYS look like angels. Anywho, way funny stuff just sayin. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete