Monday, April 13, 2009

human anatomy...what?!

so yesterday, i stayed up until 4 flippin' o'clock. it was pretty much a crappy and unworthy stay up.

for the past 3 weeks now, i haven't gone to my human anatomy class. i have not gone to class because i have been focusing on preparing for my lds mission a lot. i realized i need to create an equal balance, study for school and the gospel! anyway, so i hadn't even studied for the test until yesterday...sunday. the day before the test. anyway, so it was approaching 4 o'clock and i still had 29 pages to study. ugh! at least i understood the first 29 pages, right? wrong. i got 59%, just on the multiple choice! at least we get to drop one test of the semester. pretty sure this is the one!

so i came back from my test at 9:30 and went back to bed till 2:15. i think i am the apitome of a bad college student. tisk tisk. well, if anyone cares at all about my failure, feel free to comment and mourn with me on my terrible, terrible loss...

1 comment:

  1. I have true empathy for you. I did worse than you and I went to class!! We are almost done and we are going to do awesome on the final, just sayin.

    ReplyDelete